Saturday 5 October 2013

Schwinn 220 Recumbent Exercise Bike (2012 Model)

Review by Alan

Rating  4stars a

Available on Sales on Amazon for $520.00



My wife & i noticed we have a tendency to were essentially solely ever mistreatment the recumbent bike at our gymnasium, therefore we have a tendency to set to shop for a motorcycle and save somewhat cash. So far, i am extremely glad we have a tendency to went with the Schwinn 220! The seat is snug and therefore the pedaling is kind of sleek. As several have aforesaid, the fan is just about useless - however we've a attachable fan that we have a tendency to use therefore it does not extremely matter. As for the show, it isn't backlit, however i do not have any downside seeing it (and I wear glasses). My solely real grievance is that my shoes do not slot in the pedals once the straps area unit on. I've got it adjusted to the biggest size and that i will simply barely work the ends in. I do have wide feet, therefore I wasn't fully shocked. I took the straps off and haven't had any issues - the bike offers enough resistance that slippery is not a problem. The programmed courses area unit difficult and therefore the bike was pretty straightforward to assemble. i am kind of handy, however the directions area unit therefore clear that it did not matter. merely following the directions I had it along in barely beneath associate degree hour. Once assembled, it's totally durable (which is another factor i used to be upset concerning versus the gymnasium bikes). I love it. My married person and that i every ride it forty five minutes daily. There's a little lip that you simply will set associate degree mp3 player on and plug into the bike. there is additionally a stand up higher, however the console half is angulate back somewhat to actually use it well. we have a tendency to typically set our kindle on the lip and watch shows on netflix. It fits simply fine horizontally and you'll still see the show of the bike. I'm 6-0 and my married person is 5-4, the seat adjusts terribly simply and locks down nicely. It will wobble slightly (really the sole half that may not 100 percent solid), however that is solely as a result of the seat bracket slides on a rail. I detected it initially, however it isn't noticeable once mistreatment the bike. i'd work a chunk of plastic to strengthen the rail if it ever will become a tangle, however that appears unlikely. Overall, i might positively suggest it.

1 comment:

  1. Recumbent exercise bikes are becoming ever before more popular. Many choose them because they are more comfortable for someone who is overweight or has lower back problems. One of the brand leaders in exercise bikes is Tunturi. Best Recumbent Bike for Money

    ReplyDelete